On this site you can find our current and previous courses, thesis topics as well as project topics.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested in one of those – either by contacting the named supervisor or via our contact form.
You can find our currently open projects for Summer 2016 as well as Thesis topics on this page.
Thesis Topics and Open Projects
- Deep inverse reinforcement learning
- Simultaneous tracking and projection for augmented reality in robotics
- Bi-manual grasping and manipulation of novel objects using imitation learning
- Networks of interaction primitives for human-robot collaboration tasks
- Teaching a Robot to High-Five
- Robotic Infrastructure Project
- Deep Learning for Robotics